This is the privacy notice of Cybersafe Families Pty Ltd. In this document, “we” or“us” refers to Cybersafe Families PTY LTD registered in Australia with ACN 616017120.
This is a notice to tell you our policy about all information that we record about you. It covers both information that could and could not identify you and information. We are extremely concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all our clients
are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not
accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. It complies with Australian law (and with the laws of all jurisdictions of which we are aware). If you feel our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, please advise us.
We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to discontinue with our services.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
Here is a list of the information we collect from you, either through our web site or because you give it to us in some other way, and why it is necessary to collect it:
1. Business and personal information
This includes basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details and also includes all information given to us in the course of your business and ours, such as information you give us in your capacity as our client. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you to reciprocate this policy.
This information is used:
1.1. to provide you with the services which you request;
1.2. for verifying your identity for security purposes;
1.3. for marketing our services and products;
1.4. information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for
example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service. We keep information, which forms part of our business record for a minimum
of six years. That is because we may need it in some way to support a claim or defense in court. That is also the period within which our tax collecting
authorities may demand to know it.
2. Market place information When we obtain information from you specifically to enable you to buy a service offered on our web site by some other person, we assume that in giving us your information, you are also giving us permission to pass it to the relevant person.
3. Your domain name and email address. This information is recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. We shall not under any circumstances, divulge your email address to any person who is not an employee or contractor of ours and who does not need to know, either generally or specifically.
This information is used:
3.1. to correspond with you or deal with you as you expect;
3.2. in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
3.3. to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
3.4. to tell you about other of our services or services of sister web sites.
4. Information you post on our website. Information you send to us by posting to our blog or is stored on our servers. We do not specifically use that
information except to allow it to be read, but you will see in our terms and conditions that we reserve a right to use it in any way we decide.
6. Financial information relating to your credit cards. This information is never taken by us either through our website or otherwise.
At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of Stripe or some other reputable payment service provider. That page may
be dressed in our “livery”, but it is not controlled by us. Our staff and contractors never have access to your credit card information.
7. Note on padlock symbols and other trust marks. Many companies offer certification and an icon or other small graphic to prove to site visitors that the site is safe. Some certify to a high level of safety. Others are more concerned to take our money than to provide a useful service. We do not handle information about your credit card so do not subscribe to any such service.
8.Third party content. Our web site has a publishing medium in that anyone may register and then publish information about themselves or some other person for blogging. We do not moderate or control what is posted. If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint. If we feel, it may be justified, we shall remove it while we investigate. Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content which offends you. If we think, your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
9. Information we obtain from third parties. Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we do receive data which is indirectly made up from your personal information, from software services such as Google Analytics and others. No such information is identifiable to you.
10. Content you provide to us with a view to be used by third party. If you provide information to us with a view to it being read, copied, downloaded or used by other people, we accept no responsibility for what that third party may do with it. It is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might see your information. If it is available to all the World, you have no control how it is used.